Your Administrative Agent can also implement a Data Protection Policy tailored to your financial or professional activity, with the aim of fulfilling the legal obligations established under the Spanish Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999, of 13th December, together with its development regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December). More specifically your Administrative Agent can carry out the following transactions on your behalf:
• Data registration, amendment and cancellation of data files
• Drawing up and updating Security Documentation
• Drafting contracts and legal clauses for Data Protection matters
• The exercise of rights: Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
• Response to claims, visits and routine inspections
• Legal dispute settlement derived from the installation of security cameras
• Biannual audits
• Continuous legal assistance and advice
All of the above, adapted to the needs of your company, and according to the level of security of the personal data in question.
The Chartered Institute has a Legal Department in charge of responding to all legal issues related to the field of Data Protection that may arise, as well as managing and updating the files we handle with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD).