Your Administrative Agent may also implement an appropriate Personal Data Protection Policy in your financial or professional activity, in order to comply with the legal obligations established in EU Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. Specifically, the Administrative Manager may carry out the following procedures:
• Study of the activity and determination of the data files.
• Risk analysis of data processing
• Preparation of the registry of treatment activities
• Preparation of an explanatory Safety Document of the different data treatments, both computer and manual
• Security Document Update
• Drafting of contracts and legal clauses on Data Protection, both with authorized personnel and with those in charge of processing.
• Exercise of rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability.
• Writing privacy policies on web pages.
• Claims attention and visits to ex officio inspections.
• Exhibition of technical and organizational measures to be implemented.
• Provision of due information to employees for regulatory compliance.
• Solution to legal conflicts arising from the installation of video cameras in the company.
• Conducting audits to verify compliance with regulations.
• Consultations and continued legal advice.
Adjusted to the needs of your company and appropriate to the level of risk of the personal data to be treated.
The Chartered Institute has a Legal Department in charge of responding to all legal issues that may arise in the area of Data Protection, as well as managing and updating the files that we personally process.